Do you want to learn a simple structure to establish your credibility with the audience?
Do you want to know my top 4 tips to keep your audience interested?
Do you want to understand how to design and deliver slides that support your presentation and get your message across?
Do you want to be able to study anytime, anywhere, at your own pace?
Do you want to get ongoing support and be able to ask questions anytime?
Then How to Avoid the 5 Biggest Presentation Mistakes is for you.
Here's what you'll get in this training:
- 5 short emails to welcome you to the course and guide you through the 3 lessons, so that you can easily find everything you need
- 3 instructional videos of 10-14 minutes each - see me, hear my voice, and watch the simple instructions on the screen; watch the videos as many times as you like from your computer, mobile, or tablet (great if you want to practice listening to English too!)
- 3 PDF workbooks of 9-12 pages each, including techniques and examples as well as activities to help you put what you learn into practice in your working environment
- 3 PDF checklists to give you quick reminders of all the techniques covered - keep these handy, so you can use what you've learned at every presentation opportunityTheworkbook includes techniques and examples along with activities to help youput what you learned into practice inyourworking environment.Theworkbook includes techniques and examples along with activities to help youput what you learned into practice inyourworking environment.Theworkbook includes te * chniques and examples along with activities to help youput what you learned into practice inyourworking environment.
- an option to get ongoing support through the Sasuga! Community Facebook group - ask questions about the training here anytime; we'd love to hear from you!
I'm Helen Iwata, founder and president of Sasuga Communications K. K.
My mission is to help 2020 people create communication habits for success and happiness in global business by 2020.
Will you be one of those people?
Originally from the UK, I've lived and worked in Japan for 25 years, including 7 years with Nippon Steel Trading and 10 years with McKinsey & Company, where I coached consultants and clients in presentations and other communication skills.
I've given presentations and workshops throughout Japan, as well as in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
I'm the author of the Japanese book on communicating with clarity and confidence in global business - 英語の仕事術.
And now I'm excited about offering this new training by email to help you avoid the 5 biggest presentation mistakes and present with more clarity and confidence!
You can do it!